Given the current regulations (but all can change), we have prepared a series of measures aimed at limiting the possibility of unprotected gatherings being created.
- Upon entry, all members will have their body temperature measured, preventing access in case of temperature> 37.5 ° C.
- All participants will be tied with an identification bracelet that will allow them to enter the protected areas and furnaces.
- To facilitate its use, all adult participants will be given a protective mask.
- Adequate information will be prepared on prevention measures with vertical and horizontal signs in all common areas.
- Hand sanitizing products will be made available, scattered in the common areas.
- In common areas, it will be mandatory to always respect the spacing of at least 1 meter or the use of the mask.
- The custody of the bags will be carried out with suitable containment tools.
- To avoid crowds, the start of the race will be staggered, there will therefore be 3 or 4 separate departures, one every 5 minutes.
- Guests who want to complete the route by running will be able to do it without the use of the mask, keeping a distance of at least one meter from the other competitors, whoever wants to complete the route by walking will be invited to use the mask if they cannot maintain a meter away from other competitors. Everyone must use the mask inside the furnaces.
- The tables will be arranged in such a way as to ensure the maintenance of at least 1 meter of separation between the participants. Only relatives and cohabitants can sit at the table. This last aspect refers to individual responsibility.
- Each table, in order to eliminate crowds and queues, will have a “manager” who will communicate with our staff in charge of delivering meals.
- Drinks at the counter will be allowed only if the interpersonal distance of at least 1 meter between those present can be ensured.
- Guests must ALWAYS wear a mask indoors and outdoors (when not seated at the table).
For anything not provided for in this regulation, the national or regional rules in force must be followed.